1. Pick one dozen movies that are ones that you have special feelings about.
2. Pick a few lines of dialogue that mean something to you.
3. As people guess the film, strike out that entry.
4. If possible, after the film is guessed, explain why that movie made the list.
1. I choose Vodka. And Chaka Khan.
2. Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
3. Not My Head!!!!!!
4. We are so poor, we don't even have a language! Just a stupid accent!
5. ...sometimes things are so transparency, they don't need evidential proof.
6. This one's not so much a quote, as a scene... but I had to include it. ;)
charactor: *strip* *dive* *splash*
audience: *oogles* Guh.
7. That felt good
9. (Character), stand up. Your father's passing.
10. You're Late. You look terrible.
11. Your mom goes to college.
12. Mom and Dad don't like dogs! They'll send me to the weiner factory!
Te he... some of those are obvious, but I think others aren't as bad. *g*