01) The phone brand?
Motorola W385, I think.
02) What are the last 3 digits of your mobile number?
03) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?
04) Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M?
05) Who's the last person you rang?
My mom. (Awww)
06) Who was your last missed call from?
07) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under D?
08) What does the last message in your inbox say?
From Kit: "Um its been fine. Is this erran? :P"
(I had just switched back to my current number, so wasn't in a lot of people's phones yet.)
09) Who comes up under J?
10) Go to your Sent Items - what does the 10th message say?
Stupid phone. Btbucho. Remember your ds tonight. Ds lap ftw.
(I don't, er, usually text like that. It was a joke, I swear.
11) Who's the 4th person who comes up under S?
12) Who's your network provider?
13) How many messages are currently in your inbox?
84. I should probably delete some soon.
14) What do you have as your background?
A close up of this picture, to be specific.
15) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under R?
Apparently I have no one under R, which is bizarre and makes me think I got lazy and stopped transferring numbers from my old phone. If your name starts with R, I don't have your number. Feel free to tell me. :P
16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?
Don't use speed dial.
17) If you're on Pay as you Go, how much credit do you have?
Thank god the parents pay for me.
18) Who's the first person who comes up under C?
19) How many bars of signal do you currently have?
2, which I think is pretty good? I've never been able to figure out the whole bars thing with verizon. Sprint was much easier to tell with.
20) What do you have as your main ringtone?
Currently carry on my wayward son, though that'll probably change to wind as soon as I mess with the file and send it to myself. (Something I just learned how to do!)
And since everyone and their mother is doing it, and this is a hopelessly pointless entry already:
Everyone has things they blog about. Everyone has things they don't blog about. Challenge me out of my comfort zone by telling me something I don't blog about, but you'd like to hear about, and I'll write a post about it. Ask for anything: latest movie watched, last book read, political leanings, thoughts on yaoi, favorite type of underwear, graphic techniques, etc. Repost in your own journal so that we can all learn more about each other.